- Employment Requirements can be found by clicking the APPLY HERE!!! button to the right.
- Must reside, or be willing to relocate, to Cass County Missouri within one year of employment.
- Must be 20 years of age.
- NOTE: YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO BE CERTIFIED AS A POLICE OFFICER.
- Must be a citizen of the United States (11CSR 75-13.020).
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Must not have been convicted of "driving while intoxicated", "driving with excessive blood alcohol content", or "possession of a controlled substance" within three (3) years of the date of application (RSMO 590.100.0 and 11CSR 75-13-090).
- Must be able to perform the functions of a peace officer with reasonable competency or reasonable safety as a result of a mental condition, including alcohol or substance abuse (RSMO 590.080.1).
- Must not have committed any criminal offense, whether or not a criminal charge has been filed (RSMO 590.090.1).
- Must not be under indictment for, or charged with, or have been convicted of the commission of a felony (RSMO 590.090.1).
- Must not have been convicted for a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (Gun Control Act of 1968).
- Must have an honorable or under honorable circumstances Military discharge
For further information, contact Deputy Eddleman at (816) 380-8315, or SEND AN EMAIL.